What is a private label?
Private label products are typically those manufactured or provided by one company (MakersValley) for offer under another company's brand (your brand). This means that your "brand" name is identified with the product.
Benefits of Private Label
- Private label apparel is manufactured solely for the private label owner (you). It doesn't have to compete head-to-head with name brands.
- The packaging and labels are tailored to meet the private label owner's specifications, including product name, description, company's logo and contact information.
- Specific private label products are available only from the private label owner. That means that customers can't go onto another website or into a store and find the specific private brand product name that you have.
- With private branding, you create your own unique image, which creates your own unique marketing identity and promotes stronger customer recognition and loyalty.
- Private label allows the private label owner to get the styles a customer is looking for in stock or quickly acquired, and ready to ship.
- Private labeling gives you more control over pricing, marketing, sales and distribution.
- Private label products are cheaper to make, compared to buying products from wholesalers.
- Private labels make it harder for your competitors to match and price check similar products.