What is included in my production invoice?
Your production invoice includes the production price per product unit multiplied by the quantity you requested produced. For all orders, including samples and production, 100% payment is due upfront upon receipt of the invoice before the factory starts working on the order.
The production unit price you see in your approved factory bid is the cost to produce one piece, and it includes all the materials and labor needed to make one physical product, specifically:
- Fabric (includes standard lining if you specified that in your design listing)
- Cut & sew labor
- Printing and/or embroidery services you requested on your listing
- Standard trims (buttons, zippers, etc) without your brand logo
- Standard Care Instructions label without your brand logo
- Standard packaging (plastic poly bag for shirts and shoes; shoe boxes are not included in production price and are quoted separately)
If you want custom trims or custom labels on your products, upload your trim and/or label design in your design project and ask your account manager for a quote.