What supply chain line items can I pay through MakersValley?
The supply chain items that you can pay through MakersValley are:
- Sampling to include labor costs, fabric costs, and trims if necessary
- Sampling shipping fee (no custom duties in this case)
- Pattern making development cost
- Labeling & packaging
- Production to include labor costs, fabric costs, and trims if necessary
- Production shipping fee and custom duties
- Design services that include developing custom stamps
- Printing services
There might be other items depending on your brand's specific needs but the items listed above are the ones necessary for almost any apparel production project.
MakesValley offers an interest-free 4-installment payment option, through Klarna, for invoices that total $1,000 USD or less.